Equimentus Executive Services
Equimentus Executive Services are for the achievers of the world who are stressed, out of kilter, or whom are just simply aware that things are not quite right. We work with senior professionals to support, encourage and maximise wellbeing, performance and potential. We bridge the traditional divide between the disciplines of occupational health and personal development.
Call us in confidence: 0203 411 4933
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Sleeping less, not feeling refreshed when you wake
- Eating and drinking more or have less of an appetite
- Irritated by things that you would have previously ignored
- Feeling continuously stressed out
- You have very high expectations of yourself which you feel you are not meeting
Equimentus Executive Services will work with you to support, encourage and maximise your performance and potential within your professional role. We also take into account all the facets of your life and the impact that they have on your day to day functioning at both home and work.
WHO WE ARE:
As Occupational Therapists, our highly experienced team are dual trained in both physical and mental health, so that we can look at you as a whole. We hold a unique perspective on the optimal performance of day to day tasks and we are experts in function. We take a work-focused approach, which means that we have a sound understanding of the impact of work on health and health on work. Client confidentiality and integrity are paramount to us at Equimentus and each one of us always works: With Success in Mind.
Have you previously engaged in a dis-jointed, multi avenue approach to health? Perhaps you’ve had a personal trainer, maybe seen a nutritionist or a homeopath, even a job coach, or life mentor? But how many of them actually talked together about what they were trying to achieve, what your ultimate goals and aims were?
Equimentus Executive Services are about collaboration, communication and therapy to help you achieve and/or maintain your optimum performance and enhance your functional potential. It’s about addressing all aspects of your physical and mental wellbeing. All results are achievable and sustainable. Included in our service we:
- Offer unsurpassed levels of support
- Deliver outcome focused, sustainable results
- Utilise our sound clinical knowledge and experience
- Ensure absolute confidentiality
Our service provision incorporates the following:
- We take a full description of your professional role and responsibilities
- Complete a functional needs assessment of skills, abilities and performance including medical history and background review
- Identify risk factors and barriers inhibiting optimum function
- Identify achievable and immediate solutions
- Liaise where appropriate with all relevant parties
- Provide a detailed letter summarising the consultation and recommendations for the future
In addition to the Executive Services provided in Level 1, the following will be undertaken:
- A follow up meeting (type of your choice) to discuss the report and recommendations in detail
This includes all the Executive Services offered in Levels 1 and 2 with the following additional elements:
- Development of a three-month intervention plan
- Regular contact with yourself and relevant stakeholders
- Midway and final summary reports and recommendations
This includes all the services offered in Levels 1 and 2 with the following additional elements:
- A full 360-degree wellbeing management programme, taking into account both the professional and home environments
- Contact with yourself as and when needed to help problem solve barriers or identify next steps
- Regular contact with all relevant stakeholders for example executive assistants, family members, other health professionals, trainers and mentors
- Regular summary reports
TESTIMONIALS (click to view)
ARRANGE A CONSULTATION
If you prefer us to contact you, please fill in the form below: